Event Date: 25th May, 2016 - 10am - 2pmPrint Page
Are you coming to the end of your college studies this summer and have decided that university isn’t the right career path for you? Then you may be interested in coming along to the college’s Employability Fair to find out about forthcoming employment prospects in the region.
All students at Darlington College are welcome to attend the event which takes place on Wednesday 25th of May, between 10am and 2pm. This is your chance to meet local employers and apprenticeship providers and find out about current and future jobs available in the area. You will also be able to chat with our guidance team to gain impartial careers advice and local labour market information.
To help boost your confidence and chances of securing employment there will also be the opportunity to take part in the following activities:
– interview practice
– self-promotion techniques
– 5 minute ‘speed CV-updating’ session with a variety of employers
To view the full workshop timetable for the day please click here.
- Army in Education
- CA Group (Construction)
- Darlington Building Society
- Esh Group (Construction/Engineering)
- Harvey and Hugo (Media)
- Jacobs (Engineering)
- Labman Automation (Engineering/IT)
- Mercure (Catering)
- National Careers Service
- National Citizens Service
- NE1 4TV (Talent Casting Recruitment Agency)
- Royal Navy
- Star Radio
- Tedco (Business Support)
- Walter Thompson (Construction)