Support throughout your coursePrint Page
Our courses are all delivered by qualified professionals and industry experts so you can be sure to get the best teaching and support throughout your course. In addition to outstanding learning, we offer services to ensure your time spent at the college is a full, rich experience. It’s a highly supportive environment that let’s you focus on achieving your goals rather than worrying about other things.
- Counselling lets you talk confidentially to a qualified counsellor about any concerns – either at college or at home – that are affecting your studies.
- Support advisors are available to help with study skills, time management, adjusting to college life and other issues that might be holding you back.
- Tutorial support is accessible from your tutor who will review your progress and help you achieve your full potential.
- The careers guidance team offers impartial advise on preparing for work and can help you with job applications, covering letters, CVs etc.
- Students with physical or mental disabilities, or learning difficulties are offered high quality support to remove any potential barriers to your education. This includes assistance with access, dyslexia, literacy/numeracy support, and examination and assessment help.
If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to let us know!