Mission and ValuesPrint Page
Mission, Aims and Values
Here at the college our core values reflect what is really important and matters to us. We believe in respect and traditional values – we see these as the foundation blocks on which to build success and the main principles of our culture. By consistently working hard to maintain our values, we will keep what makes Darlington so special – an organisation that is deeply committed to delivering quality teaching and learning and providing innovative educational opportunities to the communities of Darlington and beyond.
Excellence in Education for Learning, Life and Work
Our Strategic Aims
- To maximise learner opportunity, success and progression
- To continually develop a professional and dynamic workforce
- To maintain and develop powerful partnerships
- Deliver business benefits to employers
- To place the College at the heart of its communities
- Maintain and develop an effective and sustainable college
If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to let us know!