Outside Agencies and Drop-ins
Apart from the college support team other external agencies come into college on a regular basis.Print Page
These agencies include:
- Sarah Sullivan, the college nurse, has drop in sessions every Wednesday (11.30am-1.30pm) during term time. Should you need advice about contraception or sexual health issues Sarah can be found in the Student Support office.
- Contraception & Sexual Health Service’s (CASH) – they have clinics that take place outside of college, for further information please click here
- SWITCH – Darlington Young People’s Drug and Alcohol support team, every Weds, 12.00 – 1.30 pm, AF43
- Time Out – Agency to help young people who find themselves homeless – contact via Student Support Advisers
- Adult Young Carers – for young people who are carers and need some support whilst at college, via a Student Support Adviser
- Health Trainers – can provide one-to-one support on diet, smoking and other issues
- CAMHS – once a month – see Student Support Advisers for information
Young Adult Carers
The Hambleton and Richmondshire Carers Centre produce a seasonal newsletter for those who are young adult carers. Click here to view their latest newsletter.
If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to let us know!