Transport Arrangements

The college is not responsible for travel arrangements to and from the college and students will need to make their own travel arrangements. To apply for a bus pass contact your local authority for an application form.

  • Darlington 01325 388851/2
  • Durham 0191 3835500 Option 4
  • Middlesbrough 01642 201879
  • Stockton 01642 526774
  • Redcar and Cleveland 01642 444107

We have just been given more information from North Yorkshire County Council about travel for students in their county - for more information open the Transport information document and this will explain how you can apply for travel and give you the relevant website address to apply online.  Alternatively call:

  • North Yorkshire 01609 532008

Parents or guardians of pre-16 students may wish to discuss travel arrangements with their son/daughter’s school.

If your son/daughter is going to drive to college, to park in the college car park, they must purchase a parking permit from Customer Services, although this doesn't guarantee a space and the car park is subject to a daily charge. Contact the Customer Services Team on 01325 503050 for more information.

Transport Arrangements
Need more information? Send us a quick enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.



Your Enquiry

Send us your feedback about this page...

Date created: 01 March 2011
Last updated: 01 April 2011
Veiws: 100
Average rating:

likes: 3