Platform to Employment - ApprenticeshipsPrint Page
The aim of this service is to provide additional skills to increase your chance of employment through an Apprenticeship.
The course is open to anyone aged 18+ who is:
- Claiming JSA (no minimum qualifying period necessary)
- Those who are newly unemployed, including those who are not yet claiming benefits
- Those who have recently started claiming JSA of ESA (WRAG)
Email email@example.com for information
Modules cover a range of work skills, and will include:
- Training and support
- Opportunities to gain a new qualification
- Opportunities to try taster sessions in chosen industry sectors
- Improved CV writing
- Improved interview preparation
- Improved interview techniques
- Introduction into employment rights and regulations
- Improved numeracy and literacy
Darlington College offers a wide range of support including careers guidance, financial assistance, additional learning support, childcare and many more. For more information on any aspect of student support contact the Student Services Team on 01325 503030 and they will direct your call to the appropriate college support team.
Here at the college we have outstanding support. Our support staff are dedicated to providing you with all the help and guidance you may need throughout your college journey.
You might need help and advice on a wide range of issues such as childcare, counselling and additional learning support. For more information on any aspect of student support contact the Course and Information Team, who will direct your call to the appropriate member of the college support team, call: 01325 503030.
If you have any questions about this course, send us a message using the form below.