Outside Agencies and Drop-ins

Apart from the college support team other external agencies come into college on a regular basis.

Print Page

These agencies include:

  •    Sarah Sullivan, the college nurse, has drop in sessions every Wednesday (11.30am-1.30pm) during term time. Should you need advice about contraception or sexual health issues Sarah can be found in the Student Support office.
  • Contraception & Sexual Health Service’s (CASH) – they have clinics that take place outside of college, for further information please click here
  • SWITCH – Darlington Young People’s Drug and Alcohol support team, every Weds, 12.00 – 1.30 pm, AF43
  • Time Out – Agency to help young people who find themselves homeless – contact via Student Support Advisers
  • Adult Young Carers – for young people who are carers and need some support whilst at college, via a Student Support Adviser
  • Health Trainers – can provide one-to-one support on diet, smoking and other issues
  • CAMHS – once a month – see Student Support Advisers for information

Young Adult Carers

The Hambleton and Richmondshire Carers Centre produce a seasonal newsletter for those who are young adult carers. Click here to view their latest newsletter.

Enquiry Form

If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to let us know!

No Upcoming Events
Stay Connected

6 minutes ago"Apprentices have been engineering a bright future by looking to the past after fabricating a commemorative tank to… https://t.co/2UOlQXKeVh"

More Videos ›