Financial Help

Print Page

16-18 year old course fee and additional costs

If you are 16 to 18 years old and studying a full time course, you will not pay for any costs associated to the course.

Course costs

All tuition fees and awarding body costs are non-refundable, unless the course is cancelled by the college.

For courses with a duration of more than one year the advertised course fees are for the first year only. Additional fees will be payable for the second year, unless this is funded by an advanced learning loan.

Payment plan

Darlington College offers an instalment payment plan for tuition fees. You are required to pay 25% of the tuition fee at the point of enrolment along with the examination and registration fees.  The remaining 75% of the tuition fee will be collected in monthly instalments by direct debit concluding one month before the end of the course. Failure to make payment on the due date will result in all outstanding fees being immediately due. Continued failure to pay course fees may result in your removal from the course of study.If you withdraw from your course before completion you will still be liable for payment of all outstanding fees.

Exam late entries and re-sits

Registration and exam entries that do not meet awarding body closing dates means you may become liable for late fees payments. There is no remission on late entry fees. Contact Exams on 01325 503104 for further details.

 Exam re-sits do not qualify for remission of fees. Please note that re-sits for English and maths may incur additional fees.

 

Enquiry Form

If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to let us know!

Thursday, 27th April 2017 - 5.30pm-7.30pm

Interactive Open Event

Thursday, 18th May 2017 - 1pm-4pm

Journalism Taster Event

Stay Connected

23 hours ago"@jamespearce87 @NCTJDarlington really lovely to hear this @jamespearce87"