The Restaurant will re-open for the new Autumn term on Tuesday 19th of September 2017 at 12 noon, and we look forward to preparing some new dishes for you. Watch this space for details of our new Autumn/Winter themed events.
– Homemade soup of the day with freshly baked bread
– Chicken liver pate with red onion and apple chutney
– Melon with feta, pomegranate and mint yoghurt
– Fish cakes, pea shoots, and citrus crème fraiche
Main courses £4.95
– Deep fried fish in crisp batter with hand cut chips, pea puree and tartar sauce
– Roast pork, stuffing, apple and roast gravy with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
– Homemade mince steak burger with melted cheddar, onion rings, hand cut chips and salad
– Roasted vegetable ragu, melted brie croute with basil oil
– Fillets of Plaice Meuniere served with potatoes and vegetables
– Chicken Caesar salad
At your table
Three egg omelette with a choice of daily ingredients
Side orders £1.75 per serving
Hand cut chips * Dressed side salad * Seasonal vegetables * Onion rings
Choose from the selection displayed on the dessert trolley
Freshly brewed English tea or filter coffee £1.10
NEW DRINKS MENU
Take a look at our new drinks menu which includes tasty Italian lagers, a selection of Fentimans soft drinks and wines supplied by Vesuvio wine merchants in Darlington.
To book a table please call the college on 01325 503030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to let us know!