College FacilitiesPrint Page
Darlington College is a bright, spacious and modern learning environment which boasts a fantastic range of facilities for staff, students and visitors.
There is a diverse range of exceptional work spaces, including:
- a £2 million state of the art construction and renewable energy zone , including a designated joinery room.
- a hair and beauty salon offering an impressive range of treatments to the general public, staff and students. Have a look at the salons and nail bar for yourself with our virtual tour of the Elements Salon.
- commercial style kitchens providing the Glasshouse Restaurant with a variety of dishes along with silver service to the general public. View our restaurant facilities with our virtual tour of the Glasshouse Restaurant.
- an industry standard Motor Vehicle workshop with a sophisticated Junair spray booth with viewing corridor and print unit.
- a recently refurbished Media Design Centre including a screening room along with state-of-the-art production, editing and radio broadcasting facilities and games testing rooms.
- the Learning Resource Centre (LRC) providing access to books, DVDs, journals, mac computers and other learning resources.
- a well equipped science lab with up to date apparatus.
- a fantastic sports hall and multi-use games area ideal for lots of different sports.
- art workshops with practical areas for textiles, painting, drawing and product design. Take a closer look at one of our design rooms.
- the UK’s only Subsea training centre. This unique centre includes a £500,000 fully functioning 200hp hydraulic remotely operated vehicle (ROV) or underwater robot, provided by Modus, used for drilling support and subsea construction services.
- purpose built Childcare Centre offering nursery and holiday club places.
If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to let us know!